Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Gelatissimo - a Day Out with Friends from Pagadian City

Name of the Store: Gelatissimo
Location: The Terraces - Ayala Center Cebu

It was March 20, 2012 that Yvette and I met in person.  She is from Pagadian City together with her cousins: Key, Joy and Yvann.  This is my second time eating Gelatissimo and you can find my first time here.  For this second time around, I have eaten four flavors in one setting. I remember there was dark chocolate, coffee, yogurt and oops, I forgot the last one, might be vanilla?


The small cup is worth P100 but we bought with two flavors in a cup worth P150.


This is really great to eat this in a group for you to share.



Can you suggest other flavors of Gelatissimo for me to try? :D

Pictures taken from Samsung Galaxy Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.