Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Golden Cowrie - a Sumptuous Snack to Dinner

Name of the Restaurant: Golden Cowrie
Location: SM City Cebu

This is one of the most enjoyable snack to dinner I have experienced because I ate for free.  Yes, you read it right this was for free.  I enjoy eating with extra rice.  Let me just say I had two sponsors for this - Marian and Edwin. :) OMG, writing this blog post my stomach is already growling for hunger.

Tuna fingers
Pinakbet
Pork belly
I really love to go back there someday.  Dining there is really worth your penny so no regrets at all.  You can find the full story here.

So what other viands can you recommend for my next visit? Please suggest if you have been there to Golden Cowrie. :)

Pictures taken from Samsung Galaxy Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.