Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sisig Sarap for Dinner - SM City Cebu

Name of the Food Stall: Sisig Sarap
Location: Foodcourt - SM City Cebu

Adam and I love Sisig so much so we hopped in to this new food stall we found at the Foodcourt of SM City Cebu.  We tried it and we love it.

We ordered Pork Sarap Sisig with Java Rice and Egg that costs P60.  You can order it with no egg for P50 and Big Time for P75.

The flyer of Sisig Sarap



Adam already mixed the egg with the sisig and munched it already.
 

Nom, nom, nom
Actually, Adam and I came back the second time around last Wednesday because we love their Sisig so much and very affordable too.  That time, we ordered Big Time.  I hope that it will stay forever there and many people will patronize this food stall.

Recommendation Rate - 10/10

Oh, this is my first time to have a recommendation rate.

Pictures taken from Samsung Galaxy Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.