Monday, September 10, 2012

Eating Leylam Shawarma Rice with Adam for Snack

Name of Food Stall: Leylam Shawarma
Location: Gaisano Grand Mall, Minglanilla

I am fond of eating fried rice or garlic rice or anything delicious that is mixed with rice. This is one of my favorite heavy snacks when I am really hungry.  Sometimes, I don't want to eat for dinner because I am very full.

Leylam Shawarma Rice regular and spicy

You can see a lot of Leylam Shawarma food stalls in different malls. The Leylam Shawarma Rice is worth P60.00 and if you want with eggs then you just need to add P5.00. Leylam Shawarma Rice is a mixed of beef, carrots, corn, cabbage, toyo, and hmmm I forgot the complete ingredients but definitely very delicious!

Do you love to eat Leylam Shawarma Rice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.