Saturday, September 8, 2012

Zubuchon with Mama

Name of the restaurant: Zubu Chon
Location: Mango Avenue, Cebu

Woah! This is such a very late post and this food trip of ours happened last June 8, 2012 during our massage at Subtle Zen Spa Center. I also had my lunch at KFC before my mom and I met. It was my treat for mama then we tried Zubu Chon. Actually, I've been telling her about this lechon restaurant and it was perfect timing that they have their branch at Mango Avenue.

the facade

while waiting for our order

their simple menu board

table setting

kamias shake but never tried it

Best Pig, Ever!

Zubuchon worth P140

Leche flan worth P50

Zubu liempo worth P90

Well, that was hot! At 3pm beyond I guess.


Well, that was a greasy snack. Hahaha! G-R-E-A-S-Y indeed! For me, going to Zubu Chon with a group of family or friends would be the best so that you could order more food and enjoy eating together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.