Friday, April 13, 2012

Jonie's Flavored Chicken - Dinner with Adam

Name of the Restaurant: Jonie's Flavored Chicken
Location: SM City Cebu

Last Tuesday, Adam and I met at SM City Cebu because I bought a new toy - an electronic keyboard.  We had our dinner at Jonie's Flavored Chicken because we can't resist Pork Sisig.  As usual, our favorite.  Well, the pictures were taken on the 25th of March but we ordered the same meal last Tuesday.  Isn't it SULIT that for P59 or P69 you got two rice? Funny we never ordered chicken.

Pork belly 

Pork chop - I forgot the name

Pork Sisig for PhP 99.00
It was our second time that we ordered Pork Sisig from Jonie's.  We love it and also it's affordable.

Well, I really recommend these affordable meals they have.  Any great experience you have at Jonie's Flavored Chicken?

Pictures taken from Samsung Galaxy Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.