Friday, April 27, 2012

Craving for Temptations Luscious Mango Ice Cream

Bought this at: Mercury Drug Store
Location: Naga branch

Being an online worker, I always have my cravings.  I get bored while working in front of the computer so I need something to eat.  Something sweet and cool.  That was the time my taste buds were craving for mango ice cream.  This is my favorite ice cream.  I left my mini-office sometime at 9PM and went to possible stores where I could buy this ice cream.  So I reached Mercury Drug Store and this is the only one left in their freezer.


Nam, nam, nam ice cream

I paid without caring the price as long as I'm craving for it.  Yeah, that's how impulsive I am when it comes to food.

Eating mango ice cream
So who loves mango ice cream from Nestle? How great it is to be an endorser of Nestle ice cream. Hahahaha!

Pictures taken from Samsung Galaxy Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.