Friday, May 4, 2012

McDonald's Everyday McSavers for P25 with Adam

Name of the Quick Service Restaurant: McDonald's
Location: Gaisano Fiesta Mall - Tabunok, Talisay City, Cebu

Adam and I met yesterday before he went to work (night shift).  He said he missed me so much and he badly needed to see me (waaah cheesy!).  We went to the mall and roam around then he bought me a stainless-steel dog tag with engraved Chinese calligraphy of a phrase and our names on it. So while waiting for it to be done, I was so hungry so McDonald's to the rescue.

Hot fudge and French fries
It's our favorite snack time and since McDonald's is not always very populated, I had the chance to take a picture of him with a colorful background.


It was like his birthday.  So sorry for that doubtful smile of him because he doesn't love to smile in front of the camera.

Heinz tomato ketchup
So, what's your favorite McSaver meal in McDonald's?

Pictures taken from Samsung Galaxy Y

2 comments:

  1. I love McDonald's Fries! New follower here!, I hope you could follow us also.
    Our blogsite: www.gastronomybyjoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.