Friday, May 25, 2012

Red Ribbon - Something to Munch On

Name of Bakeshop: Red Ribbon
Location: Gaisano Grand - Minglanilla, Cebu

After Mang Inasal, I was envious looking at the cake what Adam bought for me during my birthday.  I told mom to get inside Red Ribbon and only stare at it.  LOL anyway, since we were inside it was a good thing to buy some stuff to munch on.

Red Ribbon at Gaisano Grand in Minglanilla

Butter mamon cost PhP20.00 for me
I fell in love with butter mamon because it's so tasty on my tongue.  I regretted that I only bought one.  Well, I can buy more next time.

Cinnamon roll cost PhP26.00 for mom
Cinnamon roll was my mom's choice.  I tried a little bite but I don't like it's taste.

What are some other pastries you've tried at Red Ribbon?

Pictures taken from Samsung Galaxy Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
is a blogger/article writer, SEO, graphic designer, web researcher and virtual assistant.I'm practical, open-minded, and very outspoken. Liberated in thought, conservative in deed.